Jozef Behr : A Thorn From A Rose

Hugs and kisses,
Our forever:
Love brought us here,
Our endeavour.
I beseech a whole heart,
For kind words.
Though I've found none,
Inspired verbs.
Not even a tiny kindling;
I'm retiring...
To my heart's fairness,
I'm inquiring.
For a fitness to witness;
I'm acquainted.
My weakness is meekness;
Am I defeated?
Do you have a soul with a hole;
Or a part missing?
I can't let beautiful memories go,
I'm not fantasizing...
I'm wrestling;
Until I'm no longer searching,
I'm hurting.
My heart is beating with pain,
It's aching.
I'm asking for love to be kind again,
I'm asking,
For a chance to revive our place,
For a stance,
To stand with love face to face.
For a fact,
For us to take this giant leap of faith,
On knees...
I want to ask for your hand in marriage.
In this part;
I will speak love to your heart.
My forever...
I mean until death do us part.
My endeavor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jozef Behr : If You Want To Be Loved Poem

Congratulation Jozef Behr for "Jozef Behr Foundation"